The Wise Grappler BJJ QoTD (8/23/11)

August 24, 2011

“Don’t tell your problems to people; 80 percent don’t care and the other 20 percent are glad you have them.” (Lou Holtz)

The Wise Grappler BJJ QoTD (8/22/11)

August 23, 2011

“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence, is the key to unlocking our potential.” (Liane Cardes)

The Wise Grappler BJJ QoTD (8/15/11)

August 16, 2011

“Very often, we are our own worst enemy, as we foolishly build stumbling blocks on the path that leads to success and happiness.” (Louis Binstock)

The Wise Grappler BJJ QoTD (8/2/11)

August 2, 2011

“Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.” (Sidney J. Harris)

The Wise Grappler BJJ QoTD (7/31/11)

August 1, 2011

“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” (Arnold Palmer)